Put a deal down on a condo in cayman brac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

India is another place! I rode a motorcycle there and that was actually safer than a car or Tuk TuK!

If you want to learn how to take roundabouts, go to Ireland rent a right seat standard and shift with your left hand while navigating roundabouts....have a pint and then your and expert!

I typically do the AAA international license. Good for a year and for non members its about $40 bucks. Pays for its self for anyone who visits more than twice a year.

I think the renewal for 5 years is $200. C.I. which is $40. per year for a C.I. license.

I will know next month I have to renew mine.

If anyone is interested I have a timeshare at Morritts in Grand Cayman that I'm trying to pass on... I just can't get there any longer. I'm willing to sign it over to someone who can use it... just assume the yearly maintenance and yours.

Hope I don’t regret it.

I realize that it will never pay for itself. We plan on short term rentals until retirement. In the meantime we will send people down from the shop.

Deal may fall thru.

The contract specifies securing funding in 3 weeks. Realtor says the bank on Cayman Brac often takes 3 months. We are going to change the contract and see if the seller will sign off on it.

@divezonescuba were you ever able to complete the purchase of the condo on Brac?

Hope I don’t regret it. I realize that it will never pay for itself. We plan on short term rentals until retirement. In the meantime we will send people down from the shop.

@divezonescuba I've passed on your web info to someone looking for a rental property on Brac, in case you have already taken ownership and may be looking for renters.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom