purposes of manifold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dear Spectre:

what was he agreeing with?

do read a few posts back, my friend, and all will be clear

Spectre:
Go with progression (or perhaps evolution).

Funny thing. That evolution looks suspiciously like a plan rather than flinging things together and hoping for the best. :D

Gotta go now.

:rofl:

but we have PROOF of who those divers were who clobbered it all together

Green_Manelishi:
Funny thing. That evolution looks suspiciously like a plan rather than flinging things together and hoping for the best. :D

Gotta go now.

HAHAHA!

I didnt know the party was moved over here! Spectre and Andy, maybe you guys could continue this on PM's...unless of course its about manifolds!

Spectre:
My summary:
For all technical diving situations, I personally feel that nothing but the highest evolution is sufficent.

Truly I am glad to hear you say that. That means the next step in evolution is even better.

Higher Order Alien Technology: Rebreathers will take you farther than any of these heavy metal cans you are dragging around, no matter how you connect them! :laughing: :anakinpod

BigJetDriver:
Higher Order Alien Technology: Rebreathers will take you farther than any of these heavy metal cans you are dragging around, no matter how you connect them! :laughing: :anakinpod

Heh. I think the statement I heard was that 'rebreathers have a way of finding all sorts of unique and new ways to kill you'. There's a whole slew of new 'costs' with rebreathers [not including financial], but yes... I would include rebreathers in my list of 'evolved enough to make a personal judgement call on risks vs. benefits for technical diving'.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom