Wanted (PURCHASED) 2021 2X/3X Aqualung Fusion Bullet with AirCore, Men's Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The fusion suits have been made soley in british columbia canada since 2019 when they started warrantying suits made at their mexico production facility due to problems with seam construction.

-Z

That's great to know. It seems like I've always had a bit too much condensation in my old suit. Maybe the seals have issues.

The seam problems were only with Aircore models which, I believe, were introduced to the market in model year 2016 and only the ones that were made in Mexico. One had a choice of Aircore or the non-breathable Drycore material through the 2017 model year. In late 2017 when Aqualung started producing their 2018 model year suits, the Fusion Sport/Tech/Bullet only came in the Aircore version. The major change from pre-2018 to post 2018 is they reduced the amount of ruggedized fabric on the outer skin from the the butt, knees/shins, elbows/forearms, to just the knees/shins, and they also discontinued the removable pads in the forearm and shin areas.

-Z

The suit arrived in perfect condition and final cost was a savings of about $600. The seller asked me to not post the name of their business publicly. I think Aqualung would probably frown upon EU selling to the USA on a regular basis, but hey, I saved 25% off the new suit and it comes with full warranty. If you do a search online, you'll easily be able to find them.

Adios y buenas suerte!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom