Pulau Weh resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I cannot comment on the incidents as I was not present.

I can only say that we had a great time diving there and are returning in November. We had no issues with safety and we do know what we are looking for. [...]

[...] I can only speak very highly of the owners, Ton and Marjan, and of the operation they run.... I had an awesome time diving and staying there, and would recommend them to anyone....

I couldn't agree more, especially after reading the comment of the injured Belgium woman who is doing fine and isn't blaming Lumba Lumba.

Strange how this topic is getting closed on forums around the world.. interesting how the IP Address of the Belgium Lady doesn't seem to match her location... IMHO having NEW MEMBERS turn up on multiple forums to defend the actions of the Dive operator really adds to the suspicion that things aren't right. I would suggest that all these faithful supporters are only creating more suspicion and negative publicity...

Lumba Lumba was temporary banned by SB for violating certain rule!!!!
The ban had since been lifted and please go to Accidents and Incidents to read its latest reply.
If Ton had done so right in the beginning.....it is too late now.
There is still no evidence to support that the Belgium Lady did post any comment on her injury.

I sent 5 emails to Casa Nova between July 2011 and Jan 2012 sent to the 2 email addresses given on their web site. Never received any reply! Has anyone else ever had a reply from them? I hope it is not because my friends and I are a group of gay people!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom