Puked hard at Christ In The Abyss.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got the pics. I will post them tomorrow if I get time. It's too late now. They are not gross at all actually. If you didn't know I was puking, you would think it was just some particles in the water. Maybe he caught the tail end of it. But I will put 2 up here.

Now now, I know some of you revel in the sick glory of viewing underwater barf, but for the sake of keeping the gross-out potential to a minimum, let's please keep the discussion free of visual aids. Yuk!

2 Bar:
If you didn't know I was puking, you would think it was just some particles in the water.
(cue music)

Ladies & Gentlemen, we're here again on Name That Particle! First contestant to attempt to stump our panel of esteemed judges, 2Bar!

tee hee! i was laughing so hard at all this last night, i slobbered on the keyboard. so it isn't just underwater that stuff falling out of your mouth can be trouble. my instructor told me he wonders why diving has such a sexy image, because the bodily fluids we end up sharing aren't the preferred ones... mods, i tried to be circumspect!

Ok kids, the parents are home and the party's over. I am getting PM from the SB Police and it's ixne on the icspe.

I wasn't going to post the pics, but a link to them. But just like the rest of the country is going, God forbid we offend anyone. Oops. I said God, too. Sorry.

Over and Out.

Well shoot. How about this - PM the link to the morbid people who want to see it...like me! :D That way, nobody will get offended who is not asking for it. Oops, I said 'is'. :eyebrow:

Booo! Hisss! It's not like anyone is going to see the pics accidentally. As 2Bar put so appropriately put, "After all, you read the title, clicked it, read the post, and responded." (in this case viewed the pics)

After leaving the FCC, did Michael Powell become a moderator here? :eyebrow:

Sorry folks, but if we allow this, then we'll have to allow photos of divers dieing in car crashes on their way to dive sites.

PM them between yourselves all you want...

OE2X:
Sorry folks, but if we allow this, then we'll have to allow photos of divers dieing in car crashes on their way to dive sites.

I can appreciate the pictures would be gross to some people but to compare them to photo's of a tragic car accident is ridiculous.

--Matt

that it's your board, but I cannot agree. I think SB staff needs to lighten up a bit.

OE2X:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom