Pt Lobos Washing Machine Dive and Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

that sounds good - poor flounder. And yeah, zen_man - what's up with that avatar? do we need to start a thread for you?

It's my "Terrestrial Sea Urchin" :D

Nah, I think the "Avatar" thread we have going is good enough. I mean, it's not like we've stayed on track or anything. :lotsalove:

:zen:

Thanks everyone, I loved doing the video.

As far as looking as if we were floating, none of the shots are of me, that's Todd and Greg! They practice a lot! :D

Hey Mike, yea, no scooter. I wanted to show the world that I can still swim without my scooter, but it was hard! :mooner:

And cool, I saw the decorator crab for the first time. Good eyes!

As far as being brave, it's a matter of getting used to diving in varying conditions. If the viz is bad, then I'll just consider it a training dive. Then it's easier to estimate how much risk is involved in a given situation. I think the key is to do something just a little bit harder but not too hard to get in trouble with.

Hey Sara, maybe we should start another thread on zen_man's avatar. It's pretty scary!

Hey Fuzzmutton, yea, I'm getting faster and faster with my editing, but it still takes a bit of time. I just keep tweeking and tweeking on it till I feel like I can publish it.

Fun video! I enjoy surge, now that I've learned to relax and make use of it.

Having spent yesterday diving some interesting, but extremely silty and monochromatic sites, the stunning colors of Monterey made me really want to get back down there.

BTW, I love the various pieces of music you're using for your videos.

Fun video! I enjoy surge, now that I've learned to relax and make use of it.

Having spent yesterday diving some interesting, but extremely silty and monochromatic sites, the stunning colors of Monterey made me really want to get back down there.

BTW, I love the various pieces of music you're using for your videos.

Awesome, thanks!

Hey Sara, maybe we should start another thread on zen_man's avatar. It's pretty scary!

We should Doc!!!!

Buck.....(Zen_man ) Needs the abuse/attention!!

Start it and we will all follow!!:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom