PST E-7 tank prices and availability

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boydski:
I just bought a pair of E-7 HP 100's for $299 each. The sale flier can be downloaded at Underwater Sports . You might be able to get a local price match by showing them the sale flier.

That's a good sign. Worthington must be getting close to shipping their HP steels, that may begin to loosen things up some. Competition, it's a beautiful thing. :)

Pete

I can't afford steel tanks right now. I'm hoping that by the time I can, they'll be more readily available, as that should get the price down. I'd really like to get a few E7-100's.

What kind of valves are coming on the PST steel tanks? Are they a standard K valve, or can you get them with an H (?) valve so you can cap it or add another 1st stage?

KarolinaKid:
What kind of valves are coming on the PST steel tanks? Are they a standard K valve, or can you get them with an H (?) valve so you can cap it or add another 1st stage?
All E-Series Tank Models Feature These Unique Benefits:

* Exclusive Hot Dip Galvanized Exterior Finish
An excellent safeguard against rust: maximizes tank life, provides significantly better corrosion protection than scratch and chip-prone painted tanks.
* Excellent Size to Volume Ratios
Shorter length and lighter weight design results in greater comfort, maximum dive time.
* 3442 psi Fill Pressure
The first scuba cylinder with a maximum service pressure of 3442 psi and yoke/DIN valve capability.
* Variable Volume
Increases the flexibility of tank use, adjusts with diver service pressure preference.
* Convertible, NRX 230 Bar Yoke/DIN Valve It's a "K"
Nitrox ready valve enables divers to connect with either a yoke or DIN type regulator.
* Ready For Nitrox Use
Cylinders are oxygen cleaned for nitrox use, and are shipped complete with durable, self-draining, anti-roll boot.
* Department of Transportation & Transport Canada Approved
DOT-E9791 / TC-SU-4349 specifications (note: E7-65 not currently TC approved)
* Five Year Limited Warranty
* Made in the U.S.A.
The only steel cylinder produced in the United States

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom