PST E-7 tank prices and availability

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BEM:
Does anyone have any information on the supply of E-7 tanks(80 and 100) and prices in the North East US? Any links would be appreciated.

80s seem to be readilly available. I got 2 pairs at Johnsons in Portland Maine. If you don't need the gas in a 100 it's a bargain at $205.

I've seen/heard of 100s moving through United Divers in Somervill, MA, they quoted a selling price of $379. and PG Dive in Newton(?) MA

Pete

Scuba Toys has steel tanks. I got a 120 there for an excellent price. Shipping was only 18 bucks from them to Ohio. I couldn't beat the deal. Besides that, they're really good people to deal with. This tank was my first purchase from them and it won't be the last. :)

Randy43068:
Scuba Toys has steel tanks. I got a 120 there for an excellent price. Shipping was only 18 bucks from them to Ohio. I couldn't beat the deal. Besides that, they're really good people to deal with. This tank was my first purchase from them and it won't be the last. :)

Got an E7-120 from Diveriteexpress.com for $399 including shipping to CA. Came with valve installed, boot, and current visual and hydro. Also included factory installed DIN to yoke adaptor.

From Scuba Toys mine was $332.xx delivered to my door in 3 days. PST E120
with boot and valve installed. The valve is a DIN with an adapter for yoke.

314 for the tank and I think it was 18 for shipping.. couldn't beat it with a stick!

I just bought an E-7 100 from John of Enfield Scuba in Enfield, Connecticut. The phone number there is (860) 745-7282. I cannot remember exactly what I paid because my receipt included a couple other items, but it was in the $325-350 range.

Good luck.

Michael

DiveRite Express had 100s in stock and 80s on back order. E7-100s were $349.

I bought 2 E7-100s last year in July 2004 from my LDS and waited unitil May 2005 for delivery. They were really scarce last summer and winter. PST had a limited production run.

Hope you find a deal soon. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom