Proton Metal with V32

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SkubaDude

Reaction score
Hi all

I have just purchased a Mares Proton Metal 2nd stage and would like to know if I can pair it up with a Mares V32 1st stage without problems? al la Proton Ice

many thanks
Paul

No problem there. Doing that myself within the next week. Or at least the LDS told me it would not be a problem.

SkubaDude:
Hi all

I have just purchased a Mares Proton Metal 2nd stage and would like to know if I can pair it up with a Mares V32 1st stage without problems? al la Proton Ice

many thanks
Paul

My proton ice came with a v32 1rst stage, how did you wind up with just a v32 by itself?? (i'm looking for a v32 without second stage)

Yes you can very easily.

Anyone can order a first stage by itself. Just ask the dealer.

chris hecker:
My proton ice came with a v32 1rst stage, how did you wind up with just a v32 by itself?? (i'm looking for a v32 without second stage)

Call Larry at Scubatoys and tell him what you want, and I bet he can make it happen.

Bigkidneys:
No problem there. Doing that myself within the next week. Or at least the LDS told me it would not be a problem.

Hi Bigkidneys

Just found out that you can't screw the 2nd stage hose into the DFS hole on the V32 1st stage (different thread)

Cheers
Paul

SkubaDude:
Hi Bigkidneys

Just found out that you can't screw the 2nd stage hose into the DFS hole on the V32 1st stage (different thread)

Cheers
Paul

You just have to use the reg hose that comes with the first stage... and attach the 2nd stage to that.

Back
Top Bottom