Protech in Ambergris Caye

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andrea000

Reaction score
I just returned from Belize where I had a great experience diving with Protech. Top-notch instruction and equipment (in fact just the quality of their equipment sets them apart from other shops). Everyone was professional, accomodating and friendly, and very service-oriented.... Plus, what a fun bunch to dive with!

Great news. I only got to dive with them one day, but I was really impressed.

Do they have their big boat running to Blue Hole, yet...?

DandyDon:
Great news. I only got to dive with them one day, but I was really impressed.

Do they have their big boat running to Blue Hole, yet...?

Our 40 foot Sea Ray has just been completed. We are very exited and are planning on offering trips in August with a maximum of 14 divers per trip (I do not believe in cattle boats). Day trips will be offered to the Blue Hole, Turneffe and other atolls. With an air conditioned cabin and a cruising speed of 25 knots, we are also capable of offering overnight trips.

I am looking forward to joining them; being a diving instructor is such a tough job....

Just a quick update, I moved to TX.

roni:
Just a quick update, I moved to TX.
Well, good for Texas, but sad for my 2006 Belize plans.

:errrr: I do hope that ProTech does well without you, sir, as it was a great operation when I was there last year...!!

Hi all, I will second pro-tech. I am a new member to this board (but a regular on the Belize boards). Peter and his divemasters are talented, fun, and top notch overall. We were married in Belize in April (but we've spent alot of time in Belize) and wouldn't dive with anyone else.

Yep, I have since spoken with Roni and Peter both...

I saw Roni at DEMA in October btw, and met his lovely fiance. Not at all surprised he moved to Texas.

I did not get to meet Peter when I was in Belize or at DEMA, but know him from here and hope to dive with him next summer. This one is already booked for me. :crafty:

I dove with Protech in April and really liked them. Junior and Bundy were great! Protech didn't seem to have a big boat though, and there was no sign of anyone called Ronny.

As he says above, Protech is now without Roni Liberman. Other than our website & email, which have been blocked for some time, we seem to be managing quite well. Our big boat was nowhere near ready last July and still is not - I will post progress on our (new) website.

Let me thank those many who have sent me private messages.

Protech is very much in business, but for the time being our contact email address is peterbj7@yahoo.com, and there is currently no website.

peterbj7:
As he says above, Protech is now without Roni Liberman. Other than our website & email, which have been blocked for some time, we seem to be managing quite well. Our big boat was nowhere near ready last July and still is not - I will post progress on our (new) website.

Let me thank those many who have sent me private messages.

Protech is very much in business, but for the time being our contact email address is peterbj7@yahoo.com, and there is currently no website.

Peter-

Thanks for the update. Please keep us informed. Ken :42:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom