Proof that RavenC really exists. LOL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Raven C

Reaction score
I thought this issue was very funny. There have been several on the board that have questioned if I really do exist and even though there have been people from the board talk with me and meet me, there still remains some lingering as to if I am a real person and not; if I am SeaJay's sockpuppet or if I have been chosen to pretend to be RavenC.

Well, I thought I would point me out in Medical1's photo and I am sure he has others he will post when he formats them in acceptable format. I have meet a few on multiply occaisions now who can attest to me being the same person as before and infact Raven.

The others on the trip can verify yes or no. Hahahaha Here goes....

PS Remember, I am diving so it ain't a glamour shot photo. Hahahaha

RavenC:
I thought this issue was very funny. There have been several on the board that have questioned if I really do exist and even though there have been people from the board talk with me and meet me, there still remains some lingering as to if I am a real person and not; if I am SeaJay's sockpuppet or if I have been chosen to pretend to be RavenC.

Well, I thought I would point me out in Medical1's photo and I am sure he has others he will post when he formats them in acceptable format. I have meet a few on multiply occaisions now who can attest to me being the same person as before and infact Raven.

The others on the trip can verify yes or no. Hahahaha Here goes....

PS Remember, I am diving so it ain't a glamour shot photo. Hahahaha
That looks like it was photoshopped in there!!! :winky2:
Come on SeaJay cut it out. :1poke:

Scott M:
That looks like it was photoshopped in there!!! :winky2:
Come on SeaJay cut it out. :1poke:

Hahahaha

You guys are a tough bunch. Hahahaha

And I know that you do exsist. However, with looks like yours some people might be thinking that they are just dreaming :wink: Glad your back.....8buck said he saw ya'll this past weekend. Say Hi to seajay, and hope to dive with you two soon.

Wildbill:cop_2:

RavenC:
There have been several on the board that have questioned if I really do exist; if I am SeaJay's sockpuppet or if I have been chosen to pretend to be RavenC.

LOL, are you sure Seajay isnt your sockpuppet? you "could" have a different side that you dont want us to see. LOL

i hope you know i'm just kidding darlin, we know that its you and that you are a very sweet lady and that Seajay is a very lucky guy to have you.

steve

Wildbill:
And I know that you do exsist. However, with looks like yours some people might be thinking that they are just dreaming :wink: Glad your back.....8buck said he saw ya'll this past weekend. Say Hi to seajay, and hope to dive with you two soon.

Wildbill:cop_2:

Aw WildBill, you're too sweet. I will tell him hello for you. I have been bombarded with people sending well wishes he will be very happy to hear from another. Thanks.

DMSteve, I never thought of that... do you think people would believe he's my sockpuppet? Hahaha well, I guess that won't fly either because he's been seen in person too. :D R

Robyn,

You're to pretty to be SeaJay's sock puppet.

What the hell have I been missing around here...
A guy goes into winter hibernation for a while and comes out and finds anarchy.

So, is Seajay still banned? Can someone point me to a link so I can get caught up.

Man, I'm so confused.

Mark

mgri:
Robyn,

You're to pretty to be SeaJay's sock puppet.

What the hell have I been missing around here...
A guy goes into winter hibernation for a while and comes out and finds anarchy.

So, is Seajay still banned? Can someone point me to a link so I can get caught up.

Man, I'm so confused.

Mark

Mark it is a huge big mess. The original threads were pulled but there is some stuff in the Site Support Suggestions area. I think "WOW" and Bannings something. It is a long story. We'll have to catch up behind the scenes. Yes, unfortunately, he is still banned but many of us are hoping that this changes soon. Let's hope for the best because Scubaboard is missing out on an asset in SeaJay. I think many will agree that he has done far more to help members on the board than anything he has done that people would dislike. And, his subject banning did not violate TOS so we can only hope that the powers that be realize that.

BTW, it's great to hear from you. What have you been up to? R

RavenC:
Mark it is a huge big mess. The original threads were pulled but there is some stuff in the Site Support Suggestions area. I think "WOW" and Bannings something. It is a long story. We'll have to catch up behind the scenes. Yes, unfortunately, he is still banned but many of us are hoping that this changes soon. Let's hope for the best because Scubaboard is missing out on an asset in SeaJay. I think many will agree that he has done far more to help members on the board than anything he has done that people would dislike. And, his subject banning did not violate TOS so we can only hope that the powers that be realize that.

BTW, it's great to hear from you. What have you been up to? R

SeaJay is a very charismatic person. Sadly, charismatic personalities tend to rub some people the wrong way.

You and he have done so much to bring people from this board together to do what this board is about, diving.

Like him or hate him, he is one of the most visible people around here. It would be a shame if his ban isn't lifted.

Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom