Proof that RavenC really exists. LOL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your repiles and Seajays do not match. I am an expert on this. I know you are separate people. Raven, you are good people. LOL
DUH

We could start a reinstate SeaJay petition...

I thought he was reinstated? But I just checked his profile and there is a big "NA".

You may be able to find him at www.wildaboutscuba.com

ok... i thought i had lost a few pics from the Crystal River tripo when they downloaded, but, ta-dah... i found them in a totally different directory...

among such pictures is one of RavenC AND Seajay in the same picture,
which I attach.

in the background is Divebomb.

see if you can spot Florida Governor Jeb Bush in the pic...

Whoa!! SeaJay banned? I haven't been gone that much! I've been in and out here and I never saw anything about this! What happened? What did I miss? Can someone PM me or something and fill me in? Say hi for me RavenC. Jeez...you turn your back for a second and all **** breaks loose. :(

guess they didn't like my original message about SeaJay's banning ,
and pulled my message . go figure,
anyone know if he is still gone , would be nice if someone could give us update as his standing.
If rest wear allowed back why note him too!!!!!!!!

Having met you both I know your not a sockpuppet! I was starting to think I was banned too, I kept getting messages that the page was not available for a month till someone linked it on another board. Sounds like I missed a mess!

Back
Top Bottom