Progress on the new servers...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I never had any doubts! As an IT professional I understand what has to happen to make all of this transitional processes work. IMHO if Bill Gates would scap the junk in Windoz and start over from scratch, we might actually have a decent operating system, that is fast, has a small memory footprint, and better security and no memory leaks (insert reboot here).

NetDoc and his staff have always and continue to perform well above the bar. Remember all of this work is done outside of normal jobs (we must all pay the bills and support our scuba habits). NetDoc and his band of volunteers probably would like to go dive every now and then as well - but lately are spending most of their time working for us and the pursuit of better scuba through communication - (here).

Those who grumble or are ungrateful, are just that - ungrateful and maybe just unknowing.

Cheers

The PhotoGallery is back up as are MOST of our plug-ins. We are still working on the Dive info, so bear with us. It has proven to be tricky!

It's time for the "Happy Admin Dance"!!!
snoopy_dance.gif

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

Hehe! I might still have a shot at completing Rescue Diver before it's up. :D

Congrats on the most excellent progress, by the way. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom