Progress on the new servers...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
As most of you have seen, there has been a HUGE improvement in our stability in the last week and a half. Gone are the hardware induced blackouts and FloridaCaveDiver has modified the vBulletin code to handle the MONDO traffic that we get. We hope to turn on the Photo Gallery this Monday and soon after we will start the process of adding the modifications. One of the first to be turned on will be the Dive Profiles.

I for one welcome our... oh, wait, this isn't /.

Mucho congrats on the progress so far, and I'll look forward to hearing the forthcoming announcement regarding dive profiles. :)

Oh, wait... this is me typing, and I click the dive profile link every time I visit, just in case... Well, I guess I'll just look forward to replying to the announcement, then? :D

Way to go NetDoc and FloridaCaveDiver!. Just wanted to say how much I appreciate your efforts, I'm sure everyone else does too.

FloridaCaveDiver and Netdoc look suspiciously alike in their avatars......

Me thinks that they're twins :D :D :).

NetDoc:
One of the first to be turned on will be the Dive Profiles.

Well some progess has been made.......the screen is no longer blank in the "Edit Dive Info" but it still doesn't work. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

There is no "Bad news". When we turn on the "Dive Info", there will be an announcement to that effect. Right now, we still have it turned off.

Thanks a bunch Doc

Way to go guys! Thanks for all the hard work... I know that it must have been SO fustrating at times!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom