Programme Neustadt 2016

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trapezus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
NEUSTADT Germany vintage meeting.
Sorry for this link .I have got from FB and it was open in my computer.
I'll write when I find the right link

Last edited:
Check the web address again, Trapezus. The one you've given us generates an error message because it leads to a document in a folder on somebody's hard disk, not to a file available online.

^ Probably yours so what David posted is correct.

Instead use Upload a File and select the .pdf file to attach it to your post here.

Capture.JPG

Trap,
hope this helps...I removed my e mail address,
(Don't forget my Korean War Squadron's Motto !)

Franz Rothbrust [Edit Address Book]
To: Sam Miller , (other e-mail addresses removed...)
Subject: Neustadt 2016
Date: May 14, 2016 5:26 AM
Attachments: unknown-674 B unknown-48 KB Neustadt 2016-Programm.pdf Neustadt Teilnehmer 2016 #.pdf

MsgAttachment

Liebe Freunde, dear friends!

Im Anhang ist unser Programm und die Teilnehmerliste zum Internationalen Klassik Tauchertreffen am 11. & 12. Juni.

Attached is our programme and list of attendees for the International Historical Divers Meeting on June 11th and 12th.

Bis bald,
CU soon,

Franz Rothbrust

-- Franz Rothbrust Erster Vorsitzender
/ Chairman Historische Tauchergesellschaft e.V. Historical
Diving Society Germany Villenstrasse 6, 67433 Neustadt/ Wstr.
Deutschland / Germany Tel: + 49 (0) 6321 80923 Email: www.historische-tauchergesellschaft.de

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Hombre,

German is my heritage...Can't read, write or comprehend German ---but it is my heritage

I have been wanting to attend his event for several years .--- How about You?.
Maybe next year ?

SDM

Someone who has the program attached to an e-mail needs to save it to their computer and then upload it here. All you're both doing is providing references to documents the general public can't access.

To do that save the attachment titled Neustadt 2016-Programm.pdf to a location on your computer.

Start a new post here then click the Upload a File button at the bottom right and attach the saved file to your post. If Neustadt Teilhnehmer2016#.pdf is needed also do the same for it.

If you have a a direct link to the document on their website - you can post that here also. My German is not good enough to locate the document on their site.

Hey Dr. Sam - I deleted all your friends e-mail addresses before the spam-bots that crawl this site copied them.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom