Program Guide for HBO and MAX?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you CRAZY and miss The Simpson in Spanish!

I actually did watch a few minutes of that :wink:

Well, after doing a couple of dives and walking all over town and eating way too much great food and buying stuff from the street vendors, we like to sit on our butts for a couple of hours and watch a movie.

I never did figure out the program guide exactly but there was one movie about dos hermanos in space and something about saving the world and we tried to tune it in but it turned out to be a different space movie that was actually pretty interesting. They didn't save the world but they did save their spaceship. And then there was the Texas Rangers in Spanish with no English subtitles and I think I picked up a couple more words so it was at least somewhat educational.

I actually did watch a few minutes of that :wink:

Well, after doing a couple of dives and walking all over town and eating way too much great food and buying stuff from the street vendors, we like to sit on our butts for a couple of hours and watch a movie.

I never did figure out the program guide exactly but there was one movie about dos hermanos in space and something about saving the world and we tried to tune it in but it turned out to be a different space movie that was actually pretty interesting. They didn't save the world but they did save their spaceship. And then there was the Texas Rangers in Spanish with no English subtitles and I think I picked up a couple more words so it was at least somewhat educational.

Which hotel?

Which hotel?

Well, our final week was at the Coral Princess which is a long walk North of San Miguel. They (Pepe's Scuba) get $95 for a two-tank dive but if you took a taxi both ways and used another dive op for $85 it comes out to be about the same. They get $15 to rent a tank and weights for the hotel shore dive which is like California prices, but the dive was fun and we got 1 hr and 38 minutes with an AL80 and still had some air left! Lots of sponges and coral and a few lionfish, morays, stingrays, and the usual smaller fishes. Our first 12 days was at an AirBnB which had Netflix :)

Edit: Just in case you asked about the hotel on account of the "great food" the restaurant at the Coral Princess does not apply. We ate there once and the food was mediocre at best and overpriced.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom