Program Guide for HBO and MAX?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JamesBon92007

Contributor
Reaction score
Southern California...too far from the ocean
# of dives
2500 - 4999
We are getting HBO Channel 27, HBO2 Channel 37, and MAX Channel 29 here in our hotel. Anyone know if there is a program guide somewhere? There is no guide button on the TV remote that I can find and I can't find anything online. It must exist somewhere :) These are Mexican channels that show movies in English with Spanish sub-titles.

!Muchas gracias! I confirmed that the HBO guide is correct but it's apparently one hour difference so that's easy. The HBO2 guide seems to be correct too but I'm not absolutely certain of that one yet. The "MAX" name threw me for a loop because I took it to mean "Cinemax" but now I think it's HBO too.

Did you already know of this guide or did you Google it?

Glad it was basically accurate. I checked the link but had no way to check the programming.

I don't think I have ever turned a TV on while there.

I hardly ever do on any trip other than for local news & weather. I was glad I did the night before I left Bryce Canyon for Zion as a storm had caused landslides closing Zion the next day along with the road I was going to take to my next hotel, but there were no warning signs on the road when I passed that turn. I knew in advance that I had to swing around thru Arizona. Anyway, local news casts can be informative traveling. Watching BBC news was funny the time I toured Ireland.

I don't think I have ever turned a TV on while there.
There is a TV taking up valuable space on the dresser in the room I usually stay in at Blue Angel. When I move in one of the first things I do is disconnect it and move it to the top of the closet facing the wall. Television is one of the things I am taking a vacation from.

There is a TV taking up valuable space on the dresser in the room I usually stay in at Blue Angel. When I move in one of the first things I do is disconnect it and move it to the top of the closet facing the wall. Television is one of the things I am taking a vacation from.
After a trip to Palau last spring a friend who'd stayed in the same hotel I did asked if my TV worked (hers apperently did not). I told her that I had no idea.

Are you CRAZY and miss The Simpson in Spanish!

Back
Top Bottom