profile pic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yes--very creative.

I like it, much better.

So that's your "incarnation"...?

I saw that in mini size on your profile pic at first when you had the terms confused and wondered why anyone would want it for either? Whatever floats your boat, as long as it floats.

The auto sizing is working on both avi and profile pics, so for the future, you don't need to reduce them.

Dang it, Catherine... you take the coolest shots. I've been a photographer my whole life and I never had even one photo as cool as yours... and you just do 'em one after another like it's nothing. Arg!

Oh... Don... thanks a lot! :mooner: Just for that I'm thinking of changing my avatar to this... hahaha

Attachments

• goodman-reel_3jpg.jpg
    goodman-reel_3jpg.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 32
Dang it, Catherine... you take the coolest shots. I've been a photographer my whole life and I never had even one photo as cool as yours... and you just do 'em one after another like it's nothing. Arg!

Oh... Don... thanks a lot! :mooner: Just for that I'm thinking of changing my avatar to this... hahaha
I like the upside down version better!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom