Proear mask...this is what I received!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have the proear and it works great. I also keep a spare in my dive bag and one one occasion while trying to put on my hood, one of the tubes came off and could not be repaired. I went to my back-up and sent the broken proear back to the company I purchased it from and they exchanged it at no cost and questions. I have made a total of 8 OW dives with the proear and they are great. I guess all products have one defect that gets through every now and then, but I certainly would not let that discourage you from trying it. I could not and would not dive without it...I can now descend with eveyone else in the group, I love it!

I, too, bought one, not from ST but another dealer 3 years ago. After a couple of dives, the tube you referred to came loose. I contacted them and was told a remedy to fix the problem but that was unsuccessful. They sent me another 2000 and did not require a return. (Diver's Direct) The second mask has had no problems and works as advertised.

Back
Top Bottom