What give away do you want!

• Random, pick names out of a hat

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • 5 question scavenger hunt off our website

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about having people guess how much line is on the new reel then draw 3 winners from the correct enties. That way they'd have to check it out on your web site to see how much line it holds.

How about a reel to the person who posted a picture of your reel as their avatar and posted a link to your website in their sig line along with your copy plugging your company? Please look both to the left and directly below this post!

I have Manta springs on my fins and would like to take being a Manta Momma to the next level! I have been pleased with both the value and the quality of my springs.

In addition the posting your reel as my pic, what about a customer testimonial?

Such as:

When I am looking to add something to my collection of toys, I want industrial quality, excellent value for my money and ease of use. I need something that can take a beating and still be ready to go when I need it. Manta fits that bill for me.

http://www.mantaind.com/

The Manta Reel: The ultimate in dive reels with features unlike any other on the market today. Constructed from the highest quality materials, it's made to withstand the demands of today's advancing technical diver.

How about a reel to the person who posted a picture of your reel as their avatar and posted a link to your website in their sig line along with your copy plugging your company? Please look both to the left and directly below this post!

I have Manta springs on my fins and would like to take being a Manta Momma to the next level! I have been pleased with both the value and the quality of my springs.

In addition the posting your reel as my pic, what about a customer testimonial?

Such as:

When I am looking to add something to my collection of toys, I want industrial quality, excellent value for my money and ease of use. I need something that can take a beating and still be ready to go when I need it. Manta fits that bill for me.

Privateer Divers & Manta Industries

The Manta Reel: The ultimate in dive reels with features unlike any other on the market today. Constructed from the highest quality materials, it's made to withstand the demands of today's advancing technical diver.

Pah! What a brown nose!!

How 'bout giving one to the three top slogans/rhymes/jingles for advertising the reels?

How about having people guess how much line is on the new reel then draw 3 winners from the correct enties. That way they'd have to check it out on your web site to see how much line it holds.

It has 250 feet if #24 braided or 185 feet of #30 braided line. The 185 feet of #30 is the standard option.

A few other tid bits:

Features:

Designed for deploying liftbags

All hardware is stainless steel

Solid one piece UHMW plastic spool

Factory set but adjustable tension control

Will not backlash or birdnest

The spring loaded AFS (anti-free spool) system mechanically prevents unwanted free falling and free spooling of line

How 'bout giving one to the three top slogans/rhymes/jingles for advertising the reels?

Manta Reels---When it matters, you really can count on us.

Manta Reels for when it Really Matters

Real Men use MANTA REELS

When you go where few on earth ever go, Manta Reels go with you and make sure you get back home to tell the story time and time again.

Perhaps your own theme song Manta Manta?
YouTube - Ceca Raznatovic Manta,Manta

Have this song playing as various divers deploy in the water one right after another. Quickly pan from diver to diver as they are using the reel. Keep going from diver to diver in location after location using the reel as the singer in the clips sings Manta Manta!

Here is a heavy metal version of the song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vNSYM7FN4w

It has 250 feet if #24 braided or 185 feet of #30 braided line. The 185 feet of #30 is the standard option.

A few other tid bits:

Features:

Designed for deploying liftbags

All hardware is stainless steel

Solid one piece UHMW plastic spool

Factory set but adjustable tension control

Will not backlash or birdnest

The spring loaded AFS (anti-free spool) system mechanically prevents unwanted free falling and free spooling of line

:rofl3: :rofl3:

Unfortunately, you haven't read all the posts in this thread. :no: You are talking about the wrong reel! :shakehead: Take a look back a page or two and look at the picture that was posted of the reel being talked about. Its a finger spool! :D

I will post photos today I do not have a camera here but when I get home I will.

We are updating the website so you should see changes soon we have a jr tech now. We are getting in colored line soon.

Thanks,
Rick

Here is a link to the jr reels the tech now uses a white spool .......no more black ones. http://www.mantaind.com/images/dive_reels/jr_comparison.pdf

:rofl3: :rofl3:

Unfortunately, you haven't read all the posts in this thread. :no: You are talking about the wrong reel! :shakehead: Take a look back a page or two and look at the picture that was posted of the reel being talked about. Its a finger spool! :D

Actually, I have read all the posts in the thread. I do see later where he posted a pic of the spool. In the OP, he asks for help
In honor of us joining scuba board we are going to give away three of our new aluminum spools. But we need your help in figuring out how to give them away!

So post your ideas. The winning idea will get a spool and then we will give away a few more!

He does not limit ideas only to the spools, but it seems rather to ideas to why someone might deserve a product or a reason to give a person a product. I have tried to offer creative ideas to pimp his product. I gotta tell you the hot chick singing Manta Manta is pretty creative along with the idea of showing divers using the product. Images combined with music leave a lasting impression in a prospective customers mind.

And I have posted a few slogans to possibly associate with the product that encompass the quality and dependability of Manta Industries combined with the sense of adventure as well as sense of safety of his target customer.

Trivia Question

Create an email list on your web site and have everyone sign up then pick at random

Add the digits of your highest level of scuba certification number together. Highest and lowest numbers win. Proof required.

Oldest and youngest poster in this thread

Newest and Oldest Open Water certification dates

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom