What give away do you want!

• Random, pick names out of a hat

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • 5 question scavenger hunt off our website

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Until you find out its really this....

ugly-woman-12424.jpg

:rofl3:

Ha ha ha. :kiss2:

Without proof to dispute otherwise... And this being the internet. I'm just saying...

:cool2:

Manta Santa, he really did post a mean picture that sacred me and the irishsquid.:idk: I quoted his post before he could delete the proof, because he seems like that kind of guy.:rofl3:

If you send one to me I can see if it works...

uʍop ǝpısdn :D

Upside down AND backwards? That would be one heck of a product! I'll never believe it until I try it with my own hands :wink:

Name in a hat!!! so you're saying i have a chance

And the winning idea goes to iztok! Please pm your address.

What we did is for every time you posted we put your name in a can. The winners are dgreenh and bonecrusher please pm me you address and we will ship the out Monday. The only thing I ask is that you post a pictures and tell us what you think of them. For every one who did not win we will be doing another give away soon. And you can always see you local manta dealer.

Congrats to the winners!

And thanks to MANTA for the great gear and chance at some equipment!

:clapping:

And the winning idea goes to iztok! Please pm your address.

What we did is for every time you posted we put your name in a can. The winners are dgreenh and bonecrusher please pm me you address and we will ship the out Monday. The only thing I ask is that you post a pictures and tell us what you think of them. For every one who did not win we will be doing another give away soon. And you can always see you local manta dealer.

Thank you! PM sent.

I will post some pictures. It will replace my current spool that is for sure :)

Oh Wow! Thanks!

And to UnderSeaBumbleBee, hopefully there are no hard feelings. You seem to have lots of fun, as the rest of us do. Everything in good fun! This has been a fun tread to follow.

Life is hard. You might as well have fun along the way. Enjoy that shiny new spool! And if your teeth are anything like that pic you posted, you can use it for floss too! A dual purpose item! Then go diving to rinse of the tarter and start all over again! :rofl3:

Seriously, congratulations. It is a fine spool and should give you many years of use.

Back
Top Bottom