Procrastinating the packing.. Oh noes.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just finished my last 12 1/2 hour shift at 7 and got home at 8. 3 Beers later I'm still sitting in a stupor trying to get the umph to go pack up for the dog. She goes to the Doggie Spa at noon. It sounds like a lot of us are going to arrive and having been so busy before we packed that we are going to be in a fog and when we DO finally get to see inside our luggage again we are going to be completely surprised by what we DID pack since we have no recollection of doing so at all! It is all going to be just a big BLUR! So... we may all look funny and none of our clothes will match but we'll all be so freaking happy it won't matter! Hat's off to all who may end up with gods only knows what in our suitcases by the time we get there! :D Life is an adventure. Dive In! WooHoo! This is gonna be FUN! :bounce2:

alright finished packing!!! done and done!

i'm sad though, my strobe is not firing...sigh...back to troubleshooting

flight isnt till 11am at least :)

Just weighed our bags.. we only have a couple pounds leeway.. yikes. I thought I had a ton of pounds to work with. Drat. Really wish I had that DSS Kydex backplate. My SS is 4lbs!!

Then add two pairs of jet fins and two 2 piece 3mm suits and there's a lot of weight.. I hate being a cold wimp and having to bring so much neoprene.

My #%$%&^&# dog ate my mask strap!!!!!!!! And the cuff of my wetsuit!!!!!! She is lucky to be alive! She is MAD because she seen the luggage!

LOL.. need an extra mask strap?

Almost done packing, worked til 1230 last night, got up and worked from 630 to 1100 am today, then lunch and pack. shower, nap and load up car.

My #%$%&^&# dog ate my mask strap!!!!!!!! And the cuff of my wetsuit!!!!!! She is lucky to be alive! She is MAD because she seen the luggage!

I feel for you. I caught mine with my mask strap in her mouth when packing for my last trip. She got it by eating a hole through the mask bag! Argh! Kiss her anyway! You can replace the mask strap! Now you can shop for a really cool one! :wink:

Well, the dog is at club pooch. I haven't packed much but my bed looks like a tornado hit or a shopaholic just got home! Ok, ok I'll go stuff it in some sacks and get it done. Sheesh! I have 6 more hours including sleep time to go! I don't strive to be an over achiever! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom