Procrastinating the packing.. Oh noes.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Freaking Over Achiever!:D

Well Buddy, if it is any consolation, I cannot seem to achieve anything at work. 8 more freakin' hours. If i can't fix this stupid mass spec, I will just have to hand it off to a co-worker.

DEAL!!!! Is your maid uniform clean for Saturday night? Show us those hot legs!!!!

Oh yeah! What time Eastern Time should I be watching the web cam peformance? I must remember to pop some popcorn and crack a cold one open! :D

Then again I'll probably be feverishly packing then! I have to be at the airport at like 4:30 am then next morning.

Done with work. Headed home to start pac... well, no I'll just wait and pack Saturday... :wink:
Looking forward to the "show" tomorrow night!

See ya Sunday fellow invaders!

Glad I got most of my packing done. Did some last minute running around and developed car problems. May end up at the shop all day tomorrow. It will not be fun...

Well, been working on a new house basically every free minute since Feb 22. Had hoped to have it done by now. Worked through anniversary, Good Friday, Easter, my birthday, son # 1's birthday, son #2's graduation and birthday. Only thing I have managed to make since then is a few soccer games for son #2's team, and son #1's college honors award. Hopefully I can manage to get packed Saturday afternoon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom