Problems with public profiles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aeolus

Reaction score
Any idea why a lot of the profiles cut off the right hand edge of the information? Sometimes, it can be moved over with the tabs, but often it is just gone. Perhaps is is just operator error. (click) (whir) (humm) I do not think that is correct, Dave.

Aeolus:
Any idea why a lot of the profiles cut off the right hand edge of the information? Sometimes, it can be moved over with the tabs, but often it is just gone. Perhaps is is just operator error. (click) (whir) (humm) I do not think that is correct, Dave.
Too much information...?

I think that the Dive History is a limited field, and you ran out of room on yours? Perhaps abbreviate some of it...?

i think Don's got it

I don't have any idea what it would take system wise to make these changes, but a few more notices might help.

Like on Dive History, add "Maximum 200 characters" or whatever it is.

Or on Signatures, "Maximum allowed under the Terms Of Service (TOS) is 4 lines, and blanks line count."

And - I'm taking my laptop to Utila. I need someone who understand loading photos into SB Galleries to walk me thru it there, then. I am totally lost, which must be evident from my gallery albums. :silly:

It is not the information portion of the display that has the problem. The right hand side is cut off, as though it is too large to fit on the screen. It only happens on some of the profiles. Sometimes, it can be seen by shifting over using the tabs, but often, it does not even have tabs. It is especailly noticable when there is a picture on the profile, perhaps that is the problem, maybe the picture is too big on in the wrong position?

This is not a big deal, just an annoyance. Thanks.

Aeolus:
It is not the information portion of the display that has the problem. The right hand side is cut off, as though it is too large to fit on the screen. It only happens on some of the profiles. Sometimes, it can be seen by shifting over using the tabs, but often, it does not even have tabs. It is especailly noticable when there is a picture on the profile, perhaps that is the problem, maybe the picture is too big on in the wrong position?

This is not a big deal, just an annoyance. Thanks.
Can you give us an example to look at Joe?

Back
Top Bottom