Problem with my Cobra 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kimbalabala

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have been diving with my Cobra 3 since last March - never had a problem (outside of compass issues - I think mine, not the Cobra's). Yesterday we went on a dive and I had it in Dive mode on the Air setting and when I entered the water it turned on as usual but it failed to register anything other than my PSI and the date. My depth remained 0. Temp remained 0. Time remained 0. Later, when I looked at my log there was no record of either of my two dives. (I was diving with a Gekko for backup and the Cobra appeared to be accurately keeping track of my air. We were no deeper than 24 feet, and for no longer than 20 minutes and still did our 15 foot safety stops, etc.)

Anyone else had this problem? We checked through all the settings to make sure I hadn't put it in gage mode or some other oddball mode by accident - but everything was as it should be and as I had used it before.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom