Review Problem with Moziak Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christopher Kosseff

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Very unhappy with Moziak. I purchased a lens holder that took almost a month to arrive. It didn't fit. Got the RMA, sent it right back, had proof of delivery, no refund issued. Called and they said they "missed" the return and would process the refund. 2 Weeks later, no refund. Thank goodness for the credit card company who investigated and refunded my money in 2 days. Concerning experience!

I purchased a housing from Moziak. Then I got an email they don't have the item and have to order it. I decided to cancel my order and weird things started to happen from there. No contact at all. They didn't pick up my calls, didn't reply for emails. Eventually I was able to connect with them via phone and I have been told my order is cancelled. Days passed and nothing, money didn't go back to me.
I tried to contact them again, without luck so I created a claim in paypal and the next day I got a refund.
They sent an email with apologies but that's it, never again doing any business with them.

They seem a bit flaky at the moment. I ordered a Sola light during the labor day sale. They are now saying it will be a while, could have bought it direct for almost the same price.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom