Problem with a new BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3. Huish is consolidating a lot of their operations, and have already moved much of their manufacturing and distribution operations in order to centralize them. They recently announced that the Zephyr Hills site will be closed altogether. The point of mentioning this is that, notwithstanding the fact that the Huish people in SLC are friendly, helpful, etc., etc., the Zeagle organization in 2015 is no longer the Zeagle culture that it was before. There may be some hiccups and deviations from the previous model of customer support that Zeagle customers have come to expect and value.

Ya, I can see how learning that you're out of a job can put a damper on the service you provide. I'm sure most of us saw this coming when Huish took over Zeagle.

I can't see them either.

Might have got lost during the data transfer when SB switched Servers today.

There was a question about lost posts and data on the Site Support Forum and that was the answer given.

Might have got lost during the data transfer when SB switched Servers today.

There was a question about lost posts and data on the Site Support Forum and that was the answer given.

I tried to upload the picture again and it wouldn't let me. I tried a couple different pictures just incase something was wrong with that file and still no luck.

Reading your comments at face value, I would agree that you are entitled to a replacement BC.

Perhaps all you needed to do is ask.

Contact me directly, I will sort it out. seamus.callaghan@huishoutdoors.com

Regards

Seamus

I spoke with Susan today as well as the sales rep for our region. Both were very helpful, it's being replaced and a call tag issued for the defective one to be picked up and returned. All's well that end's well. New Ranger should be here no later than Monday! Still a loyal Zeagle/Atomic diver! Thanks for all the input.

Did anyone give you an explanation of why the problem went this far and was not replaced in the first place?

Back
Top Bottom