Problem posting photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TedJ

Contributor
Reaction score
In Severna Park, on the Magothy River just north o
First of all thanks very much for the superb job you did migrating to the new look. I think its great.

I tried to post a couple of photos of Habitat Curacoa in the "Caribbean" section as a reply to a thread that was going on. I host the images on an external site. I have posted many images before. When I attempted to post them all that resulted was the link, not the photos. I then tried within the same area to start a new thread and post the photos, some result. This was viewed by clicking on the preview function rather than making a test post of course. Then I went to the Photography section and tried a new thread and the images popped into the thread perfectly on preview.

Any suggestions?
Thanks TedJ

hopefully they will turn it on but the reason you cant post a pic there is because the IMG code is turned off. i just went there and looked at the bottom of the forum and saw it was off.

steve

TedJ, your pics are really incredible. I'm glad you took the time and trouble to post them.

TedJ:
Thanks very much nkw5. Post something back there where they are so we can get marisa-t married off properly in Curacao!!!
TedJ

Back where they are? Who's Marisa-T? Is she married improperly?

I thought you were referring to the images of Habitat Curacao I tried to post back in the Caribbean section. That's why I started this thread, because I couldn't get them to show up. I was answering a question from a young lady, marisa-t who wants to get married there and was thinking of Habitat as a place to stay with diving.

Were you referring to photos on my website? If so I can understand the confusion!!!
TedJ

Yeah. I only looked at the photos on your website. Therefore I was totally confused by your questions.

Wow, that was quick, TedJ. I JUST got it.

Back
Top Bottom