Pro Plus 2 Year count

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Winger57

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have ahd a Pro Plus 2 for about 3 yrs. Since the the new year of 2010 it won,t show that year when I go to upload my dive data. It goes from 2009 to 2000. I have check the pdc and it shows 2010 but it doens't show up when I upload.

I had the same problem with mine and it is only one year old. Call Tech. support at 510-562-0500. They were more than helpful and fixed the problem pronto.
Good Luck

I am having the same problem except it shows some of my dives as occuring in the year 2026. It also re-set all my December 20th, 2009 dives to May 17th.

I have ahd a Pro Plus 2 for about 3 yrs. Since the the new year of 2010 it won,t show that year when I go to upload my dive data. It goes from 2009 to 2000. I have check the pdc and it shows 2010 but it doens't show up when I upload.

Mine did this too. Tech support had the fix.

Okay, I called tech support. The one issue i have is needing to update the software for the upload. Easy fix.

BUT my other problem is this: My dives before this Coz trip last week were all in mid December. We checked the batteries etc before we went on this trip, everything fine. Also, we store our computers with styrofoam over the faces so that nothing accidently hits the buttons while they're in the padded sleeves.

When we were diving in Coz last week, I noticed that my prior dives (those not being rewritten by the new dives) NOW show dates of May 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th.. The data matches the dives I made in December, but the dates are all screwed up. (Assuming I have not been having any out of body dive experiences.) My husband's computer has the correct dates and the correct data.

I talked to Tech Support and they have never heard of that one. I'll be sending it in to see if they can figure it out.

Hmmm.. wait a minute -- TSA did feel the need to test every piece of dive gear in my carry on for explosives last week in STL. That couldn't have anything to do with it, right? (I KID, I KID)

Back
Top Bottom