Trip Report Pro Divers - St. Kitts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wants2divemore

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I was in St. Kitts on Jan 31st diving while there on a Royal Caribbean cruise.

Bottom line - Great experience, would definitely dive with Pro Divers again.

Meeting location: Just past security at cruise pier, then 2 minutes walk to dock.

Boat: Kuriala, 38’ dive Catamaran, 14 divers max, covered deck area, no restrooms.

Briefing: Covered boat safety and dive plan.

Dive sites dove (they have many different ones, decide which ones to dive the day of):
Brimstone Shallows: Reef, lots of marine life, 130’ depth
Camp’s Reef: Finger-like reef, lots of marine life, 70’ depth

Dives: Group dive of 8 divers with 2 guides, buddies established. Austin (owner) leads dives, does great job of pointing out marine life and will catch lobsters. There was another instructor (Terry) who was at the back. Water and snacks provided during surface interval.

Comments: Great experience, easy to book with, would use again.

Wow, you got to 130 at Brimstone? I bottomed out at 99 there and didn’t see anyone going deeper.

Agree 100% on Pro Divers, it’s a great operation.

Actually I only got to 90', but listed 130' because that's what Austin (and their website) said the depth was.

Terry Crookes, with Pro Divers, may be the best dive trainer you could ever find. We made the trip from the US to St. Kitts to certify our teenage kids with him. If you need certification or just want a topnotch dive friend, Terry can't be beat.

Thank You so much for those kind words.
This "old guy" always tried his best to give students a safe learning experience with some fun thrown in.

Pro Divers is one of my favorite dive operators and dives. Huge boat, they setup the gear/change tanks and the owner and Capt, Auston MacLeod, has lots of great knowledge to share. I've done a two tank dive with them 5 or 6 times, have always had at least one tank where the black tip sharks start circling you as Auston hunts lionfish with a spear and when he finds one, holds up the spear with the lionfish and a shark will approach and eat it. You can get extremely close to them

Another top rating for Pro Divers St. Kitts with Auston and Terry on board. I will certain use them the next time I am in St. Kitts. Very professional, safety oriented, and guaranteed fun, laid back dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom