Trip Report Dive Sint Maarten - St. Maarten

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove with AquaMania out of the Divi Little Bay Hotel in June 2022. It was a short (5 min) boat ride from the beach to the dive site. Staff were friendly, boat was good, dive site was okay. We dove right where the Snuba people were so it was kind of fun to swim by them and wave. One of the people in our group had equalization issues so he stayed on thee surface and snorkeled. He said the snorkeling was good.

Thanks for the report. I'm looking at St. Martin just because I haven't been there. It looks like there's a ferry from St Martin to St Eustatius...maybe 4 days on each. Anyone stay at Divi Little Bay on St Martin? I've been to Bonaire (x#3), Curacao, Belize, Grand Cayman and Roatan and always looking for somewhere new.
Divi is a nice resort... we stayed there this past January in an OCEANS 1-BR suite.... built just a year or 2 ago.... very comfortable and "high" end.... food can be pricey compared to off resort quality of food...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom