Pro Dive Insurance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm currently looking to buy insurance for the first time as a PADI instructor. Does anyone have any recommendations about good, or bad, companies? DAN is the obvious choice but if anyone has any other recommendations that would be great thanks. Rachel

Well - I do not, the prices DAN charges are fair and it works so that's what I and everyone I know uses. I think I've got like $500,000 USD in insurance for like $75 - $100 USD a year? Good Luck in your search.

QUOTE="Rachelthompson902, post: 7661343, member: 474001"]I'm currently looking to buy insurance for the first time as a PADI instructor. Does anyone have any recommendations about good, or bad, companies? DAN is the obvious choice but if anyone has any other recommendations that would be great thanks. Rachel[/QUOTE]
Is this instructor professional liability insurance you need? If so DAN here in the USA does not offer professional liability insurance. Call PADI and check what is available in your area..this should of been covered in your IDC.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom