Private charter for Southeast FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadad

Registered
Reaction score
Some friends are coming into town and we are heading to SE FL for diving at the end of May. There are 4 of us and we want to get in 2 1/2 days of diving. Instead of using hotels and day boats does anyone know of a private boat that is able to provide diving and sleeping?

I checked the website on the limited number of FL liveaboards and none of their schedules fit.

Any suggestions?

Do you specifically a "dive boat" or any boat that does charters that you could also dive off of?

Price range and onboard needs (such as onboard compressor, etc. might help).

We chartered a sailboat in SE florida a few years ago. I would highly reccomend them, but they didn't have a compressor on board if that's a need of yours.
Let me know if you need more info on the sailboat.

mike

mike_s:
Do you specifically a "dive boat" or any boat that does charters that you could also dive off of?

Price range and onboard needs (such as onboard compressor, etc. might help).

We chartered a sailboat in SE florida a few years ago. I would highly reccomend them, but they didn't have a compressor on board if that's a need of yours.
Let me know if you need more info on the sailboat.

mike

That is a good question. A boat that does charters that we could also dive off of would work, assuming there is room to store our tanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom