Price war in Boynton Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm scheduled for a day off on Monday the 9th but could probably change it to Friday the 13th instead. Got any room left?

You're in :) I went ahead and booked the boat for the afternoon :)
We're going to do wrecks or at least a wreck and a reef. Jeff has also stated he's a definite so we have three spots to fill.

Any helpful info on campgrounds in the area would be appreciated. I'll search the net but nothing beats a personal recommendation

I'll probably try to get on the boat Saturday as well if anyone is interested in doing back to back dive days :)

Any helpful info on campgrounds in the area would be appreciated. I'll search the net but nothing beats a personal recommendation

I'll probably try to get on the boat Saturday as well if anyone is interested in doing back to back dive days :)

John Prince Park is very nice and it's only 15 minutes from the Kevin's boat in Boynton Beach. I would suggest making reservations now though, it's tourist season :)

I'm willing to go the 13th or 14th of March. We could split the cost among however many interested people we get. I have seen several others interested in these dates. PM me if you can get it together. I am most interested in wrecks

Jeff

Right now I have March 14 & 15 open and 21 & 22. Anybody got something going on these dates yet?

Terri

Why, looking to get ONESPEEDED?

Not going to happen with my new DARK OVERLORD POWERS :blinking: :rofl3:

Besides, I'll just bop the offending ONESPEEDER over the head with my snare and steal their catch bag !! :wink: :rofl3:

One of my buddies and I were discussing diving on the 15th. We are thinking BHB but could be persuaded to go on the boat if people need 2 extra divers to fill out the boat.

I have to hit the road the morning of the 15th. I can do either the 14th after our dives on the 13th, or the 12th before.

Sounds good, I made reservations at John Prince park for Wednesday through Saturday night. I'd like to get out the day before and the day after if Kev has enough to go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom