Price war in Boynton Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If anyone is looking to fill two weekend spots mid to end of march, pm me

DJTimmy - that boat is now full, I'm sorry.
Everyone else that's expressed interest, you just need to make the booking and post it here and you WILL fill the boat.
I know Kevin would love to see some new faces taking advantage of this deal so as one of the cruise lines says, "get out there".

Posted via Mobile Device

maybe we could get a second trip together on sunday?

Which Sunday Ben?? I can't dive afternoons in March but if you book the boat, I'll help you fill it. I've got four names on a standby list already.

I'm willing to go the 13th or 14th of March. We could split the cost among however many interested people we get. I have seen several others interested in these dates. PM me if you can get it together. I am most interested in wrecks

Jeff

Last edited:
I'm willing to go the 13th or 14th of March. We could split the cost among however many interested people we get. I have seen several others interested in these dates. PM me if you can get it together. I am most interested in wrecks

Jeff

I'd be interested in an afternoon dive on Friday the 13th :wink:
Who would like to join Jeff and I??

brian

you got anything cooking for tommorow? Trying to get out at some point tommorow--would love to get a group out on kevins boat!--never been out with him.

brian

you got anything cooking for tommorow? Trying to get out at some point tommorow--would love to get a group out on kevins boat!--never been out with him.

It's too late to take tomorrow off but why don't you join Jeff & I for Friday the 13th.
We'll call it Spooky Dive Friday :D

It's too late to take tomorrow off but why don't you join Jeff & I for Friday the 13th.
We'll call it Spooky Dive Friday :D

I'm scheduled for a day off on Monday the 9th but could probably change it to Friday the 13th instead. Got any room left?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom