Price info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

terminator

Registered
Reaction score
Hello there,

I've got 2 compressors and reallly have a dilema, I want to sell one of them and don't know which one I should keep, and how much to ask for either, or what I could get for them that would be reasonable.

The first one is Davey Compressor unit powered by a 24 HP 4 stroke Honda engine, with a pumping capacity of 4800 PSI at 15 CFM.

The other is Bauer K15 powered by a 3 phase 10 Hp electric motor, that can be set to pump at 5000 PSI and 15 CFM, this has 2 reserve cylinder tank under it.

I'Ve included some pics of both, if anyone has any idea it would be appreciated.

Thanks

terminator:
Hello there,

I've got 2 compressors and reallly have a dilema, I want to sell one of them and don't know which one I should keep, and how much to ask for either, or what I could get for them that would be reasonable.

The first one is Davey Compressor unit powered by a 24 HP 4 stroke Honda engine, with a pumping capacity of 4800 PSI at 15 CFM.

The other is Bauer K15 powered by a 3 phase 10 Hp electric motor, that can be set to pump at 5000 PSI and 15 CFM, this has 2 reserve cylinder tank under it.

I'Ve included some pics of both, if anyone has any idea it would be appreciated.

Thanks

If you have ready access to 3 Phase power I'd keep the Bauer, unless you need portability.

Can't help with the current value, but you might try researching completed auctions on Ebay. I've seen some Davey Pumps sold there.

Good luck,

Tobin

Sell them both and get a Bauer Capitano, unless you're going to open a shop.

I bought a used k-15, newly rebuilt, with motor and automatic condensate and startup unloader for $4,500 about 5 years ago.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom