Price for PST E8-130's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bertschb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm curious as to what people are paying for their PST E8-130 tanks. My LDS is charging me $250 which sounds like a great price. I already have one and ordered another.

How much are you folks paying for these tanks?

$329 at most local dive shops in So Cal

$299 was my best on line delivered price.

Nice finds, those prices. Do those incluse the first fill? :D

K

got mine for 330 with the nitrox sticker, boot, dustcap, cleaned (the valve on it they couldn't find out if it was clean and so they just cleaned it anyway so I got the old o rings as spares) plus 1 year of free air fills which is worth quite a bit

Hi everyone. can you tell me where you got those prices? any web sites or numbers would be great. I am a total newb air pig and need all the air i can get. I also don't mind the weight since some will come off my bc anyway. thanks guys!

sl33py

Burner:
got mine for 330 with the nitrox sticker, boot, dustcap, cleaned (the valve on it they couldn't find out if it was clean and so they just cleaned it anyway so I got the old o rings as spares) plus 1 year of free air fills which is worth quite a bit

So you got it nearly for free....a year of free air is worth roughly $250 for me (since I have two tanks, a year being 100 dives or so, 50 dives on each tank...)

WOW

The best I've been able to do in Northern Cali when buying any tank is ten percent off the tank retail price, plus a free fill card...ten free fills...

wow - if I ever got free fills for a year, Fill Express would put a contract out on me after a few months.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom