Present and Ongoing upgrades...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd rather the Likes I receive not go to my Notifications. It's nice to get one, but I don't need that - and I'd hate to miss a PM because I quit looking.

to err is human, to really foul things up requires the use of a computer.

I like it....

I'd rather the Likes I receive not go to my Notifications. It's nice to get one, but I don't need that - and I'd hate to miss a PM because I quit looking.

I have to go with Don on this one. I would be happier if I had the option of turning OFF the notifications because too have stopped looking at that area.

I already posted an answer to this question. The developer is aware of the issue.

Private messages can have a popup notification . You can also opt to recieve email notifications so that you won't miss any private messages.

Thanks. I missed the previous post.
Private messages can have a popup notification . You can also opt to recieve email notifications so that you won't miss any private messages.
I have that selected, but have discovered some that did not pop-up, maybe I had pop-ups blocked or something, or maybe I just missed it. Usually works well tho. :thumb:

Thanks. I missed the previous post.

I have that selected, but have discovered some that did not pop-up, maybe I had pop-ups blocked or something, or maybe I just missed it. Usually works well tho. :thumb:

No, I agree. I was getting pop-ups for years until last week. I figure it's a part of the upgrade. Sometimes I get them, sometimes not.

I didn't count 4+BILLION likes for this thread. Does anyone else see that number in the upper right hand or is it just a glitch?

4294967295Likes

I didn't count 4+BILLION likes for this thread. Does anyone else see that number in the upper right hand or is it just a glitch?

4294967295Likes

Yes. Noticed that earlier today. Don't often scroll to the top of a thread, so I don't know how long it's been there. NetDoc, is this what you were referring to this morning, when you mentioned the 'high number of "likes"' in your thread?

As for the high number of "Likes" for my thread... to err is human, to really foul things up requires the use of a computer.

:idk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom