Prescription sunglasses lost at Palanmar reef yesterday. Please PM found. REWARD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll presume you mean Palancar but chances are poor they will be recovered unless they sink relatively quickly. If they don't the current will carry them a long way from where you lost them.

Dove with sunglasses on once. Noticed as soon as i hit the water. :cool:

Was it at the start of the dive or the end? If at end it could be one dive site North as cicopro said sine they are probably only a little negative botany.

Also you should post on Cozumel4you and Tripadvisor.
_
Best of luck.

Al

Prescription Maui Jim sunglasses lost at Palanmar reef yesterday. Please PM found. REWARD

there are 4 Palancar dive sites: Bricks, Caves, Gardens and Horseshoe ... which one?

there are 4 Palancar dive sites: Bricks, Caves, Gardens and Horseshoe ... which one?
I'll bet that he'd like to see any sunglasses found on any or near, as unlikely as that sounds. Who knows how far the currents carried them.

I'm afraid it's a Trip or Homeowners insurance claim at best. Be sure to get a police report.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom