Found Suunto Eon Steel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rand

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I found a Suunto Eon Steel on the Periwinkle dive site off of Nassau, Bahamas on 9/22/22. It has the name Steve Parham on it. I'm coming up empty trying to locate him. If anyone knows Steve or knows of a diver who lost an Suunto Eon Steel recently in Nassau, have them PM me to describe the computer so I can get it back to him. Thank you.

I found a Suunto Eon Steel on the Periwinkle dive site off of Nassau, Bahamas on 9/22/22. It has the name Steve Parham on it. I'm coming up empty trying to locate him. If anyone knows Steve or knows of a diver who lost an Suunto Eon Steel recently in Nassau, have them PM me to describe the computer so I can get it back to him. Thank you.

He works at SeaVentures in Georgia. Call them. They were just in the Bahamas…

Thanks Robert. I think I found him on Facebook and sent a message, but I’ll call the shop and arrange to send it to him.
He is a good friend of mine. The connection info above is correct. I'll call him right now.
Edit: I called him and sent this posting to him. He'll be in touch shortly. Thank you very much for posting!
Edit2: Both Steve and I are too new here to DM, so posting via this edit. Can you please email him at steve_parham@yahoo.com?

He is a good friend of mine. The connection info above is correct. I'll call him right now.
Cool. I emailed the dive shop, but if he’s on Scubaboard, have him PM me. I’d love to get the computer back to him. Alternatively, if you want to PM an email or # for him, I’ll contact him.

Edit: I called him and sent this posting to him. He'll be in touch shortly. Thank you very much for posting!
Edit2: Both Steve and I are too new here to DM, so posting via this edit. Can you please email him at steve_parham@yahoo.com?
I copy. Sending him an email now. Thank you for helping me get in touch with him.

Thank you for going the extra mile. I do love the scuba community.
By the way, I'm interested to hear how the diving was after the storm. We had a fantastic week, was on the AquaCat week of Sep 3.

We are all a big family. I’m happy to return lost items to their rightful owners.

We had almost zero impact from the hurricane while on the Aggressor from 9/14-9/24. Seas showed almost no change and other than nixing the plan to head south to see the pigs, we didn’t have any impact to our diving. Our captain did a great job keeping us on good sites and had he not told us of the hurricane, we wouldn’t have even known there was one.

The Eon Steel has been successfully returned to its owner. Thank you again for those here on SB who helped put me in touch with Steve. I love the community we have here!

The Eon Steel has been successfully returned to its owner. Thank you again for those here on SB who helped put me in touch with Steve. I love the community we have here!

Fantastic

Back
Top Bottom