Preferred on line dive shop?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amazon.

eBay if i'm feeling lucky

I’m gonna throw my shop out there. We have been around for a few years and carry a ton of products that you can’t find anywhere else. Heck some of the big shops already mentioned get parts from us…

www.ParagonDiveStore.com

We focus on technical and advanced divers and our product line shows that…

Dive Rite, Halcyon, Ammonite Systems, AMX Teknology, NauTec Valves, SiTech parts, UWLD, Logic Dive Gear, OMS, you get the idea.

Free shipping on anything over $50.00

I’m gonna throw my shop out there. We have been around for a few years and carry a ton of products that you can’t find anywhere else. Heck some of the big shops already mentioned get parts from us…

www.ParagonDiveStore.com

We focus on technical and advanced divers and our product line shows that…

Dive Rite, Halcyon, Ammonite Systems, AMX Teknology, NauTec Valves, SiTech parts, UWLD, Logic Dive Gear, OMS, you get the idea.

Free shipping on anything over $50.00
1661546708994.png

On the European side of things I’ve had good experiences with uwfun24.de (good inventory, ships instantaneously), sf-1.eu and deepstop.de. :)

Prefer local dive shop unless the price difference is to extreme

For online Dive gear Express mostly.

Amazon for some simple stuff as long as they have a return policy, Typically when I'm not quite sure of the size I will order say 3 pairs of boots and then return the ones that don't fit

I recently ordered a Santi Dry suit from Varuste.net in Finland it was a very smooth process. I did already know my correct size and they happened to have the exact suit in stock, ordered Monday it arrived Thursday to the USA. And saved nearly 1500 dollars from buying local

To be fair, I'm pretty certain most dive shops are having a hell of a time keeping neoprene products in stock (or just getting them at all from the manufacturers). Also could be a local shop thing but I know all the ones around me have very low stock/variety.

To the OP, I most use DGX, deep6, paragon, scuba.com, and amazon are the big ones. House of scuba has a big online presence but they are local to me so it's just easier.
I’m glad you included Paragon. Ben is an honest person. I’ve never had a problem ordering from him.

Thanks for all the replies.
I use my local dive shops when ever possible.
I have ordered on line once and it was from DGX and it was a good experience but they didn't have what I was looking for.
azstinger11, House of scuba had the boots I wanted $15 cheaper but they didn't have my size. Wet suits are almost non existent up here.
Brett Hatch, most of my dive gear is probably older than you lol.

Back
Top Bottom