Pre-dive check....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Beretta 92F was easy, the other looks like a Colt Commando to me (CAR variant, another Stoner design). I'm not sure what the other firearm is.

I can see the headline now...

CRAZY TEXAS DIVER PULLS COUP D'ETAT IN CURACAO

ScubaTexan:
I can see the headline now...

CRAZY TEXAS DIVER PULLS COUP D'ETAT IN CURACAO

And what's so wrong with that? :rofl3:

Alright, I'll bite. I'm coming to Curacao, but when I get there, I expect my one free air fill from the 'guess-a-firearm' prize :p

O2BBubbleFree:
Yeah, I'd hate for you to go off half-cocked...

Come on, don't I get some acknowledgement for that bit o' wisdom? Or was it too much of a groaner?

I just winced a little bit at the thought - painful imagery.

O2BBubbleFree:
Come on, don't I get some acknowledgement for that bit o' wisdom? Or was it too much of a groaner?

TxHockeyGuy:
The Beretta 92F was easy, the other looks like a Colt Commando to me (CAR variant, another Stoner design). I'm not sure what the other firearm is.

It's a Colt Commando AR-15, 9mm. The street sweeper is French made, 12 ga. selectable pump or semi-auto, 6 shell clips, makes for quick reloading, should you need more than the first 7! Was a blast to knock down some silhouettes shootin' from the hip....:D

Hydro, first tank is on me! And bring along BubbleFree as he deserves some gas too..:eyebrow:

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

scubatexastony:
And bring along BubbleFree as he deserves some gas too..:eyebrow:

Please! Just don't plan it wo that it conflicts with our Coz trip. Don't think the wife would like that...

scubatexastony:
NOPE, NOT TV OR MOVIE TOYS! 30 round clips and 6 shell mags 15 rounds in the berettas

Picture_073.jpg
CAR 12 inch barrel?
Pretty but only with the right paperwork.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom