Pre-bonaire blues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NDH

Reaction score
Time seems to have stoped. Twelve days seem to be an eternty. Father time is playing a mean joke. All symptoms to make you see a psychotherepist only to know that the
pre-Boanire blues lead to the post-Bonaire blues. Why do we do it? Well just to get wet one more time. I was just wondering if anyone else was going to be down in Bonaire between May 5-12th. We hope to meet some of you between our eat, sleep, and dive routine. :D

If you want to fix your problems, don't waste your money on a psychotherapist - go see a realtor... :wink:

herman:
I feel for you. July is waaaaaaay to far away. :)

No kidding!! Same here!

NDH:
Time seems to have stoped. Twelve days seem to be an eternty. Father time is playing a mean joke. All symptoms to make you see a psychotherepist only to know that the
pre-Boanire blues lead to the post-Bonaire blues. Why do we do it? Well just to get wet one more time. I was just wondering if anyone else was going to be down in Bonaire between May 5-12th. We hope to meet some of you between our eat, sleep, and dive routine. :D

Are you packed yet? suitcases weighed or at least is everything all staged? These can be good distractions.

I'm going to get wet about 20 more times just to augment the 100+ in expect to repeat here at home for the year. It's a bonus not sustenance.

We'll share the island for a day before heading home on 5/6. Where are you staying?

I am anxious to see if the investment of money, time and energy is worth it.

Pete

I feel your pain. We're going to Bonaire too, but not until the end of September. The coral are supposed to be spawning while we're there, and I can't wait to see it, but it's five months from now.

Have a great time, NDH.

Mountain Dog

NDH:

Im experiencing the post-Bonaire blues. Just got back on Sunday. Stayed at Capt. Dons Habitat. Wonderful trip, favorite dive was Karpala to the far north. Dive it deep and enjoy. Suprise was a barge not made known to many located under the presently floating fuel barge at about 130'. Enjoy your trip and if you have never been there start budgeting now for your next visit!!!!!!!!

Well this will be our first trip to Bonaire so I hope it lives up to everything I hope it to be. We have spent several years going to Cocoview, Roatan as are big trip each year with a side trip to Cozumel and one and only one to Cabo. So I look forward to comparing Roatan to Bonaire. It is funny how tired one is by the end of a great week of diving only to come home and rest for a day and wish you could start the week all over again. I have arrange a private boat trip on Thursday to do 4 dives around the inland because of my wifes back. We will be diving all week but due to some of the difficulty on entry and exit I thought we save some of the harder dives for the boat. I keep hearing that Karpala is a must dive that would fit a dive from the boat, would anyone else have a suggestion for the other three? Thanks. May we all suffer from our Bonaire blues with some dignity.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom