Pragmatic Indulgence energy source

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrQuest

Reaction score
# of dives
Anyone into the practicality of perpetual motion machines?
I say that the first two laws of thermodynamics are going to be reviewed, and footnotes will need to be added.

DrQuest:
Anyone into the practicality of perpetual motion machines?
I say that the first two laws of thermodynamics are going to be reviewed, and footnotes will need to be added.

Why do they call it Ohio?

Perpetual motion machines??? Themodynamics??? AHHH! My brain is about to explode because they didn't hit this too much in my basic college science classes (being a history major).

However, for all of those who don't understand this, I will try and simplify it for you... I think it is the process in which babies are made. :-D

Not really sure, but I think I heard some of those words during "comprehensive health education" in middle school.

Caleb

Not to change the story from where it was, I still think a great amount of energy is capable of coming from the sea, I think I have ideas about alternative energy in its purest form...
Dr Quest:confused: :D

evad:
Why do they call it Ohio?

because .... illinois was taken?

I'm sorry, it's the 17th, I might have had to much consumption?

Back
Top Bottom