PPD's obscene post count

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
colloquial pinoy 101

sip sip ka = you are a traitor (noun)

pasip sip = let me take a sip (verb)

isa kang sip sip = you are a kiss azz (adjective in the form that it is a description of the character)

kulang ka ng sip sip = you lack ***** (sorry i can't print it, TOS violation, sexual connotation)

PM please?

Het is inderdaad erg grappig...

how can something terrible be funny?

:33:hmmmmmmmmmm :coffee:

AHA !

there is an insult :shout:somewhere there ! :58:

So basically Paolo, what this all comes down to is that you broke the TOS by telling Larry he was being 'brokeback' with my posterior and now you are trying to wriggle out of it. Shame on you! You then further compounded this error by trying to make out that I was the person causing offence! That's just dumb!

I put it to the Pasaway People.....Who is the true scoundrel here???? Who began with these accusations of against the TOS type of (possibly) deviant (certainly) brokeback actions?????

Who deserves JUDGE JUDY??????

No-one mentioned sip-sip in any way until you did Paolo....

I rest my case!!!!

paolov:
EL O, wierp hij the TOS ?

de vrienden denken ja

Yep, hij verwierp de TOS...

Kim:
So basically Paolo, what this all comes down to is that you broke the TOS by telling Larry he was being 'brokeback' with my posterior and now you are trying to wriggle out of it. Shame on you! You then further compounded this error by trying to make out that I was the person causing offence! That's just dumb!

I put it to the Pasaway People.....Who is the true scoundrel here???? Who began with these accusations of against the TOS type of (possibly) deviant (certainly) brokeback actions?????

Who deserves JUDGE JUDY??????

No-one mentioned sip-sip in any way until you did Paolo....

I rest my case!!!!
Kim, don't forget to add a poll... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom