PPD's obscene post count

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mission KIMpossible:
(the new Chicken Charges sound very serious though....maybe they should be a separate case?)
The punishment shall be Death by Chicken! :D

El Orans:
The punishment shall be Death by Chicken! :D

Jason Ooi will be exhilirated to hear this !!!! it would be dream come true for him hehehehhe

after looking around for a while, it seems like y'all in the PPD are the tightest crew on this board (aside from the NELDs that is):D just wanted to say that i like your style.

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
after looking around for a while, it seems like y'all in the PPD are the tightest crew on this board (aside from the NELDs that is):D just wanted to say that i like your style.

join us...... join us........
you cannot resist the power of the force ..........<--- to the tone of Senate President cum Emperor

ah the nija edit has been edited... :wink:

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
Yes, it looks that way....

It's unfortunate though that the Strange And Unexplained Death Of A Chicken has cast a shadow where there was light. Coupled with the wanton attempts to twist individual actions so that personal responsibility is avoided, one has to fear for the future.
Luckily though there is a more than even chance that we bring the paopertrator to deserved justice.

Back
Top Bottom