PPD X'Mas Shebang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ishbaby:
The boys also suggested ANKIE's in San Juan, near Diver's Point.

We need to confirm the date though.

Ok lang ba sa inyo midweek? Mukang puro conflict pag weekend or friday.

JackLoft sa Wilson??? 2nd floor???

Ganire kaya, Paki post naman yung dates na hindi kayo available from December 1-30? I'll do the counting.

So meaning, dun sa mga dates na available kayo, pwede dun itapat yung ti-par.

Moonie not available on:
Dec 19 (office x-mas party)

moonlighting:
JackLoft sa Wilson??? 2nd floor???

Ganire kaya, Paki post naman yung dates na hindi kayo available from December 1-30? I'll do the counting.

So meaning, dun sa mga dates na available kayo, pwede dun itapat yung ti-par.

Moonie not available on:
Dec 19 (office x-mas party)
cge po. D me pwede December 9 and 10, and after December 16.

yan nnaman tyo haha. basta ko pede wag lang weekdays. :D Wag dun sa Jack's Loft, mashadong quiet hehe.

shugar:
guys,

you want me to ask my friend if he can lend us their building's poolside? we'll just have to rent a few tables (mura lang ito), we can potluck or have it catered (full buffet dinner approx 200/pax... good food ito, our regular caterer... di na kelangan rent tables too), i'll try very hard to get it for free too especially if he and iris hit it off hahahahaha (seriously though, he has the powers to give the venue for free)...

type nyo? it's makati, delacosta street, near buendia/ citibank

Jag

pede magdala ng tangke? :D

Jonix, jag, kayo availability nyo?

Paki text naman the rest na offline to submit their availabilities sa 09209237277. Salamat po.

it seems that their will be days when some have a conflict. i guess you have to decide on a date and whoever cannot make it sorry nalang:) seriously time is running out. doesnt have to be a weekend pwede weekday naman so we dont get tempted to get wasted

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom