PPD X'Mas Shebang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
yup, all sb-ppd members who will attend the party should bring a P200 gift. Penalty pag wala? additional P200 on his/her tab.:D
agreed! :) No more than P200 kris kringle na lang!

ishbaby:
HAHA i agree on that one!! 200 peso worth of worthless stuff.

Mah gudnezz. . . 10 dives pala . . . *blink*

just remember that what happens to you the night before could have SERIOUS ramifications on you the next day:)

uh oh...Red Cross just called. They need me urgently on Dec 16th to be a sweeper for them during the mile swim. It's done in Anilao. I should be back later but will be super tired. Don't want to miss the party or the PPD DM. But I also don't wanna stiff the Red Cross.

Thinking about doing all three...What do you guys think? Kaya ko ba?

chip104:
uh oh...Red Cross just called. They need me urgently on Dec 16th to be a sweeper for them during the mile swim. It's done in Anilao. I should be back later but will be super tired. Don't want to miss the party or the PPD DM. But I also don't wanna stiff the Red Cross.

What do you guys think? Kaya ko ba?

post this in the games section: honestly though do according to your priority but you are very much needed as my hardcore wingman in the ppd dm:)

Magdive na nga lang tyo. PPD Dive Xmas Party. Tapos inom na lang after ng dive. Exchange gift na. Davah? Just like a Dive o Rama.

(Why don't we just dive. PPD Dive Xmas Party. Then have a couple of drinks after, we can exchange gifts also.)

ishbaby:
Magdive na nga lang tyo. PPD Dive Xmas Party. Tapos inom na lang after ng dive. Exchange gift na. Davah? Just like a Dive o Rama.

(Why don't we just dive. PPD Dive Xmas Party. Then have a couple of drinks after, we can exchange gifts also.)
ayoko po...after the 21st wala ako sa pinas eh...raja ampat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom