PPD X'Mas Shebang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seryoso nga tuloy ba tong party na to? I suggest ganto na lng inuman, pulutan, saka VIP room naman tyo e. Let's set it on a Friday. . Dec. 9 perhaps?

Wala muna program program. . . . wala lang. Inom lang, mahilig naman kayo dun diba? hehehe.

ishbaby:
Seryoso nga tuloy ba tong party na to? I suggest ganto na lng inuman, pulutan, saka VIP room naman tyo e. Let's set it on a Friday. . Dec. 9 perhaps?

Wala muna program program. . . . wala lang. Inom lang, mahilig naman kayo dun diba? hehehe.

so lets finalize the date? i like your idea, lets just order accordingly our booze and pulutan and have them warn us when we near our pre-arranged budget.

Definitely not on the 16th, wait . . syet not on the 9th, im doing my AOW the following day. :0 How bout Dec. 2? hehe.

I talked with my friend, if you don't want the tequila, he can just exchange that with 1 case of SML. . . . But then again, I like the idea of everybody getting WILD. lol. This package by the way is for a minimum of 25 peeps. Less than that, we'll just have to buy our own then. :)

Oh, Koya Caloy, corkage daw is 1peso / ml hahaha.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom