PPD X'Mas Shebang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ishbaby:
Magdive na nga lang tyo. PPD Dive Xmas Party. Tapos inom na lang after ng dive. Exchange gift na. Davah? Just like a Dive o Rama.

(Why don't we just dive. PPD Dive Xmas Party. Then have a couple of drinks after, we can exchange gifts also.)

CALL , pero sa January na natin gawin ang new year PPD party

clgsamson:
call ka sa inom o sa dive? sa inom na lang!

call sa dive then inom afterwards.

kelan ka inom... mamya? jonix sama ka? dun tayo sa one for the road when we had galileo... mamya?

guys,

you want me to ask my friend if he can lend us their building's poolside? we'll just have to rent a few tables (mura lang ito), we can potluck or have it catered (full buffet dinner approx 200/pax... good food ito, our regular caterer... di na kelangan rent tables too), i'll try very hard to get it for free too especially if he and iris hit it off hahahahaha (seriously though, he has the powers to give the venue for free)...

type nyo? it's makati, delacosta street, near buendia/ citibank

Jag

The boys also suggested ANKIE's in San Juan, near Diver's Point.

We need to confirm the date though.

shugar:
guys,

you want me to ask my friend if he can lend us their building's poolside? we'll just have to rent a few tables (mura lang ito), we can potluck or have it catered (full buffet dinner approx 200/pax... good food ito, our regular caterer... di na kelangan rent tables too), i'll try very hard to get it for free too especially if he and iris hit it off hahahahaha (seriously though, he has the powers to give the venue for free)...

type nyo? it's makati, delacosta street, near buendia/ citibank

Jag

Type! basta walang tulakan ha.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom